- Premium Ballistic Nylon Outer with Acoustic Foam Inner for Superior Wind Protection
- Airtight rubber base for 360-degree wind protection
- Ridgid, non-shedding construction
- Reduces wind noise by 24dB to 40dB
- Minimal high frequency loss
I've been using the MOVO WST50 windscreens on my AKG C480B microphones with great success. No more wind noise.
I recently bought a pair of used AKG C568EB "short shotgun" microphones and needed windscreens for them. It wasn't exactly clear from the web description (or an email with MOVO) whether the WST180 would fit, but now that I have them in hand, I see that they fit perfectly. The interior depth of the WST568 is 165 mm to the contact point of the rubber collar. The interference slots on the body of the C568EB end at 158 mm, so the windscreen extends 7 mm past the last slot. Can't wait to get it out in a breeze!