- Universal wireless system: Record crystal-clear, distortion-free audio from your DSLR, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet. Perfect for filmmakers, vloggers, mobile journalists, and content creators
- Reliable audio: Features an upgraded RF Chipset that broadcasts on the open 2.4GHz frequency spectrum, allowing for interference-free and regulation-free wireless transmission up to 200' ft (60m)
- 1-year warranty: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help
- Convenient: Listen to your audio in realtime with the headphone input to ensure accurate sound recording. For more control, adjust the microphone volume to reduce time in post-production. Each unit is powered by two "AAA" batteries for up to 6 hours of operation
- In the box: Includes 2 transmitters with belt clips, receiver with belt clip and shoe mount, 2 lavalier microphones, 3.5mm TRS cable for cameras, 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphones and tablets, and a hard case
This universal wireless lavalier microphone system significantly improves your audio quality whether you use it with a standard smartphone/tablet or the highest-quality DSLR.
Simply connect the receiver to your device, clip the transmitters to each speaker’s belt, clip the lav mic to your shirt, and you're ready to go.
Filmmakers, videographers, and content creators love it.
Why it's good: The omnidirectional lavalier microphones provide uniform frequency response and minimizes peripheral environmental noises. With the lav mics connected to the transmitters, you’re able to record audio up to 200’ ft (60m) away from the camera, thanks to the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum. This means you get an interference-free and regulation-free wireless transmission - wireless audio’s greatest enemy. Depending on your recording environment, adjusting the microphone volume would reduce time in post-production. To ensure great sound, plug in headphones to the receiver and listen to your audio in realtime. Both the transmitter and receiver are powered by two "AAA" batteries for up to 6 hours of operation. The WMX-1-DUO includes 2 lavalier microphones with windscreens and lapel clips, 2 transmitters with belt clips, a receiver with belt clip and mount for cameras/tripods, a 3.5mm TRS cable for cameras, and a 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphones and tablets. The entire system is stored in a hard carrying case, perfect for on the go creators.
RF Modulation: GFSK
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Frequency Response: 35Hz-14 KHz+/-3 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 84dB
Audio input connector: 3.5mm TRS
Distortion: 0.5% (-60 dBV, 1 KHz input)
Power supply: Two AAA batteries (up to 6 hours of run-time)
Transmitter/Receiver Dimensions (each): 1.8" x 2.8" x 1.4" (45 x 70 x 35mm)
Weight (each): 47g (1.7 oz) without batteries
Lavalier Mic Specs
Polar pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency Range: 35Hz ~ 18 KHz
Signal / Noise：74dB SPL
Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz
Connector: 3.5mm TRS
Cable Length: 1.2m (4')