- 2 PERSON PODCAST KIT: Record a podcast right on your iPhone with the ultimate 2 person podcast equipment starter kit. You and your co-host will have everything you need to record and monitor audio for podcast production
- PRO CONDENSER MICROPHONES: Capture every detail of your voice with Movo's VSM-5 Condenser Microphone. The cardioid polar pattern is perfect for recording clear audio with limited background noise. Includes two tabletop mic stands, and two pop filters
- STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONES: With two sets of professional-grade studio monitor headphones, you'll be able to listen and adjust your levels with precision
- MOBILE IPHONE INTERFACE: The super compact, two input audio interface connects instantly via lightning cable to your iPhone or iPad. Hands-on controls let you set the volumes on your mics. Connect the included headphone splitter to monitor with both sets of headphones. You can also use the headphone jack to record via TRS to a camera or other recording device
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help
Grab a friend and start your podcast with this all-inclusive recording bundle from Movo! This podcasting kit for iPhones and iOS tablets includes two condenser microphones, two sets of headphones, two tabletop stands, a Lightning audio interface, and a splitter cable to connect it to each mic.
Each VSM-5 microphone picks up crystal clear directional audio thanks to its cardioid polar pattern. A detachable pop filter further cleans up your sound by eliminating vocal plosives, while the built-in shock mount reduces vibration noise.
Mount your mics on the TMC-5 desktop stands, which provide a solid base thanks to their solid steel construction. With an adjustable height of up to 16 inches, you’ll be able to place your mic wherever it’s most comfortable for you.
Keep an ear on your recording with the bundled MH-100 studio headphones, which feature dual-input design that allow you to monitor playback in real time while sharing devices (including other headphones).
Connect each microphone to the audio interface’s XLR ports with the included splitter, then plug the interface’s built-in Lightning cable to your Apple smartphone or tablet to capture your recording.
All products include a free one-year warranty and friendly customer service based in the U.S.A.