- Allows you to connect your standard TRS (3-pole) 3.5mm microphone connector to a standard 3-pin
XLR jack on your camcorder, recorder, mixer, etc
- Converts 12-48V Phantom Power (XLR/Male) to 3-5V Plug-in Power (3.5mm/Female)
- Features a 3.5mm TRS Female Jack & a Standard 3-pin Male XLR Connector
- Durable Aluminum Construction, Compact & Lightweight, Gold-plated shielded connectors for
interference-free signal transfer
- 1-Year Warranty with support based in the U.S.A.
With the Movo F-XLR-PRO adapter, you can now convert a 3.5mm minijack to a 3 pin XLR, while also
converting a 12-48V Phantom Power Signal to 3-5V Plug-in Power. This is a great for hooking up your
on-camera microphone to your studio gear such as a mixer or recorder. The F-XLR-PRO is constructed
from aluminum to maximize durability and the connectors are gold-plated to ensure and interference
free signal transfer.