- Specialized Microphone for Voice Reproduction to Maximize Clarity, Reduce Plosives, Wind Noise, & Limit Low-frequency Noise
- Isolated Microphone Capsule with Internal Pop Filter to Reduce Handling Nouse
- This Dynamic microphone does not require external phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR Connector, Aluminum Alloy Construction, Carrying Pouch Included
- 1 Year Movo Warranty with Fast & Friendly Support
Specialized for Speech:
The HM-M2 has a frequency response of 70 Hz – 15 kHz which is specially tailored for speech. A frequency response in this range effectively rejects the majority of environmental interference while maximizing the sound and clarity of vocalization. This allows the microphone’s performance to excel in a variety of different environments.
Its appearance is professional with a body built from a durable die-cast aluminum alloy and coated with a black matte finish for a discreet appearance on camera. The microphone has an XLR jack and requires no need for an extra battery or phantom power.