Specialized for Speech:
The HM-M2 has a frequency response of 70 Hz – 15 kHz which is specially tailored for speech. A frequency response in this range effectively rejects the majority of environmental interference while maximizing the sound and clarity of vocalization. This allows the microphone’s performance to excel in a variety of different environments.
Its appearance is professional with a body built from a durable die-cast aluminum alloy and coated with a black matte finish for a discreet appearance on camera. The microphone has an XLR jack and requires no need for an extra battery or phantom power.
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 70Hz - 15kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -56dB
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 1.6 x 1.6" (26.9 x 4.2 x 4.2cm)
- Weight: 6.7 oz (191g)