The Movo LV11C Cardiod
XLR Condenser Microphone with Phantom Power
The Movo LV11C functions as a mini-XLR to standard XLR converter while simultaneously acting as a phantom power unit. The LV11C features a low-profile design and operates on one “AA” battery. Includes a low-cut filter switch to reduce handling noise.
Mini XLR Input
Features a mini-xlr input to xlr output converter that doubles as a phantom power unit providing +48V. Operates on a single "AA" battery for up to 70 hours of use.
Broadcast Grade Lavalier Microphone
Includes a broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 12mm mic capsule and a mini-XLR connector. Features a cardioid pick up pattern that minimizes off-axis noise and ambiance. Perfect for interview, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications.
Complete Accessories Kit
The Movo LV11C comes with everything you need to get the best experience with your recording. A High-quality padded carrying case makes for convenient and secure storage and transportation while foam and furry windscreens make recording in any environment easy.
LV11C Audio Sample
To compare audio samples of all of our LXR mics, check out our detailed XLR Lavalier Review
What's in the box:
- Lavalier Microphone
- Lapel Clip
- Foam Windshield
- Fur Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
- Power Module
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Frequency: 35-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dB +/-3dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Plug: 3-pin XLR
- Switch: ON/OFF/Low-cut Filter
- Battery Life: 70 hours approximately
- Broadcast-Grade Lavalier Microphone with 12mm Mic Capsule and Mini-XLR Connector
- Connects to your device via a Mini-XLR to Standard-XLR Converter which doubles as Phantom Power Supply (operates on 1 "AA' battery)
- Cardioid Polar Pattern for Use in Noisy Environments; Limits Unwanted Background Noise
- Includes 2 Windscreens: Standard Foam/Pop Windscreen reduces wind noise up to 8dB & Outdoor "Deadcat" reduces wind noise up to 40dB with minimal high-frequency loss
- 1 Year Movo Warranty with support center based in the U.S.A.