MOVO GB-U70 Underwater GoPro Diving Mount
- SKU: GB-U70
- SOLID GOPRO UNDERWATER RIG - Strong Aluminum Alloy Tray is corrosion resistant & provides stable shooting on underwater dives as well as on land normal use
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS - Features two cold shoe mounts for LED GoPro light, microphone, monitor & other gear. Works well with GoPro super suit
- MORE MOUNTING OPTIONS - Includes 1/4" Male Thread GoPro/Action Cam Mounting Adapter & Multiple 1/4" & 3/8" Female Threads to mount other accessories
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST STRAP - Attaches to the compact cage for added safety to avoid dropping
- All Parts Covered by a 1 Year Warranty with support based in the U.S.A.
The Perfect Diving Rig
The GB-U70 is the perfect rig for divers. with its waterproof construction and a variety of different accessory mounts, the GB-U70 is an essential gear for capturing the perfect underwater moments.
Many diver rigs can be big and inconvenient when trying to maneuver through the water. The GB-U70 is compact and flows through the water with ease.
Constructed with a solid aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant and waterproof
Two Shoe Mounts
Features two cold shoe mounts for mounting LED lights, microphones, monitors, and more
1/4" & 3/8" Threads
Features multiple 1/4" and 3/8" mounting threads for limitless accessory options
The MOVO GB-U70 is an underwater diving rig specially designed for action cameras. It features two cold shoe mounts along with multiple built-in ¼” and 3/8” threads allowing you to mount virtually any accessory you need. Constructed with solid aluminum alloy, the GB-U70 is corrosion resistant and safe for underwater filming. An adjustable wrist strap is also included for added safety to avoid potential accidents during action sports.
- Construction: Solid Aluminum
- Max Load Capacity: 5.0 kg
MOVO is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
MOVO is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery