- INTERVIEW MICROPHONE: Handheld mics capture crisp, directional audio and feature built-in transmitters
- POWERFUL TRANSMISSION: Receiver can pick up audio signals from microphone up to 330 feet away
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support team is here to help
- MOUNT IT YOUR WAY: Receiver can be clipped onto belt or attached to DSLR cameras and phone video rigs via cold shoe mount
- INCLUDES: 2x WMX-20-TH Microphones, 1x WMX-20-RX Receiver
The Movo WMX-20-TH-DUO is the ideal audio set for interviews, presentations, and live events. This 48-channel UHF microphone system makes it easy to record in crowded environments and outdoor settings. With two handheld microphones and a wireless receiver, you’ll be able to capture conversations between two speakers in crystal clear quality.
Each WMX-20-TH microphone records crisp sound with a cardioid directional pattern while excluding background noise, perfect for picking up individual voices outdoors or in loud interiors. With a built-in transmitter, the WMX-20-TH can broadcast audio signals up to 330 feet away without obstacles. The LED display makes it easy to monitor battery life and channel status while on the go.
The WMX-20-RX wireless receiver includes both a shoe mount adapter and a belt clip, allowing it to be attached to either your clothing, DSLR cameras, or smartphone video rigs. The RX can be paired with up to two transmitters, and a built-in headphone jack allows you to monitor your audio playback in real time.
Both products include a free one-year warranty and friendly customer service based in the U.S.A.