The MOVO WMIC10-P is a universal DSLR wireless lavalier microphone system that broadcasts on the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum. The majority of commercial system available today broadcast on the VHF and UHF frequency spectrum. This allows the WMIC10-P to broadcast interference-free and regulation-free wireless transmission.
Comes with an omnidirectional lavalier microphone that provides a uniform frequency response for and limits unwanted noise pickup. The system has a range of 50-feet (15m), adjustable volume gain, headphone monitoring input, and operates on two “AA” batteries. Includes Bodypack Transmitter with Belt Clip, Lavalier Microphone with Lapel Clip and Pop-Filter, Wireless Receiver with Belt Clip & Camera Shoe Mount, 3.5mm TRS Output Cable for Cameras, 3.5mm TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones and Tablets.
- RF Modulation: GFSK
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (2405-2478 MHz)
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 14 KHz +/- 3 dB
- Signal/Noise: 76 dB or more
- Distortion: 0.1% or less (32 ohm, 1KHz, 65 mW output)
- RF Output Level: 2 mW
- Earphone Output Level: 32 ohm, 65 mW
- Reception Sensitivity: -85 dB +/- 3 dB / 0 dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5 mm mini jack
- Operation Range: 15m (50ft.)
- Power Requirements: 1.5 V DC (One AA size battery)
- Power Consumption: Transmitter: :1.5V/120mA, Receiver: 1.5V/120mA
- Battery Life: 3 Hours
- Dimensions: Transmitter/Receiver: 60mm x 86mm x 28 mm (2.36 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 4.37oz (without battery)
Orders are processed and shipped from our office in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Used last weekend for an event. Didn’t have much time to learn how it worked, thankfully it was real simple. Install the batteries, connect the microphone, plug into headphone/mic jack and turn both switches on. Cant get easier than that! Looks and feels like a quality product.