This product works on all Nikon DSLR's with a mini-USB type remote port (Nikon remote model MC-DC2) including the Nikon D90, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D750, Df, D90 and COOLPIX A, P7700, COOLPIX P7800
Lightning Response Time: 0.1ms
Motion Detection Range: Maximum 16.4 feet (5m)
Motion Detection Area: Horizontal 94°, Vertical 82° (64 Zones)
IR Temperature Motion Detection: +39° Fahrenheit (4°C)
Sound Detection Volume: Above -38dB
Sound Detection Range: INDOOR: 11.5 feet (3.5m); OUTDOOR: 6.5 feet (2m)
Power Source: 2 "AAA" Batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.3" (10.5 x 6.1 x 3.3cm)
Weight: 1.9 oz (53.7g)
- Triggers your camera shutter (via remote port) within 0.1 milleseconds of event to capture the climax of your shot
- LIGHTNING MODE: Sensitivity Adustable, triggers your camera within 0.1 ms of a lightning strike, gunshot, firework, or other lighting event
- MOTION MODE: Detects wildlife movement within 16.4 feet (5m) using an on-board passive infrared sensor (PIR)
- SOUND MODE: Sensitivity Adustable, triggers your camera within 0.1 ms of sound detection above -38dB
- This product is covered by a Movo 1 year limited warranty with USA-based support
Movo is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
Movo is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery