• Bundle Item#1:Movo WMIC50 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
The Movo WMIC50 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is designed for portable wireless operation, such as film work, podcasting, performances and other audio or video applications. The system includes a transmitter with belt clip, receiver with camera or tripod mount, lavalier microphone with windscreen & 2 earphones.
RF Modulation: GFSK
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)
Frequency Response: 35Hz-14KHz±3dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB or more
RF output level: 5 mW
Reception sensitivity: -85dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Audio input/output: 3.5mm
Operation range: 50 Meters (164 ft)
Power requirements: Transmitter and receiver are each powered by two AAA batteries
Battery life: 3.5 to 4 hours of runtime
Transmitter Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.3 x 1.1"; 4.37 oz.
Receiver Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.3 x 1.61"; 4.89 oz.
• Bundle Item#2:Movo CFP-1 TRS-TRRS Adapter Cable
The Movo CFP-1 is designed to allow you to connect a device with standard TRS (3-pole) 3.5mm female input connector (like Wireless Microphone, Recorder, and more) to your TRRS (4-pole) smartphone
Total Length: 10" (25cm)
- Includes Transmitter with Belt Clip, Receiver with Camera Shoe/Tripod Mount, Lavalier & 2 Earphones
- 2.4GHz Wireless system features internal boost antennas with a 164-foot (50-meter) range
- Receiver headphone features second isolated microphone to communicate with the transmitter headphone (audio does not pass through to output)
- Transmitter and receiver are each powered by two AAA batteries (not included) which provide 3.5-4 hours of runtime
- Includes Movo CFP-1 Adapter Cable which allows you to connect your device with standard TRS (3-pole) 3.5mm female input connector. Features Gold-Plated Connectors & Impedance-matched TRRS cable for mobile devices
MOVO is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
MOVO is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery