The Saramonic SR-AX107 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter featuring preamplifiers and phantom power controls. The SR-AX107 allows you to connect microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, sound boards and more to your DSLR camera or camcorder via two balanced XLR inputs.
The SR-AX107 is designed to save hours in post-production. On-board level meter allows you to verify the proper input levels in real time, the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. The dual headphone jacks allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points. The Saramonic SR-AX107 features an Isolation Transformer which provides a completely noise free and pure sound.
MOVO 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Isolation Transformer Provides a completely noise free and pure sound
- Level Controls Balance both input levels through the adapter
- Gain Switches selects LOW for unity gain or HIGH for a 20dB boost in sound level
- Peak Switches turns on / off the LED signal indicators which flash red for overload
- AGC ON/OFF Switch reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by cutting our your camera's Auto Gain Control function
- M/S Switch selects mono or stereo output modes.
- GND1/GND2 dual-mode grounding switch
- PH 12V/OFF/48V Switch Selects 0, 12 or 48 volt phantom power.
- Dual Headphone Jacks feature isolated volume controls and allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points
- Power Requirements: One 9 volt battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 6"x 3.75"x 1.75" (152 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight: 18 oz (0.51 kg)