The SmartRig from Saramonic is an easy solution to connect any professional microphone to iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and/or Android devices. As a high-quality microphone preamp, the Saramonic SmartRig allows you to use professional stage microphones, or high-end studio microphones, to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
MOVO 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (/- 1.5dB)
- Noise: -98 dB full band (with Phantom Power)
- Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom Max Current: 13mA
- Dimensions: 8.8cm x 4.1cm x 4.2cm
- Weight: 75g (2.57oz)
- Allows you to attach any XLR microphone to your smartphone
- 48V phantom power switch for use with condenser microphones
- Gain level control
- Headphone monitoring output
- Powered by 1 9V battery (not included)
Included in the box:
- User Guide
- Velcro Strip
- Warranty Card
IMPORTANT NOTE: To use the headphone monitoring jack, the recording app you are using must feature a "playback monitoring" option. This allows the app to send a playback signal in addition to receiving the audio input.