Video demo courtesy of JRESHOW
The Saramonic UWMIC10 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The TX10 configuration includes a wireless body-pack transmitter and a clip-on lavalier mic. A receiver (not included), is required to use this transmitter.
Bodypack Transmitter (x1):
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
Saramonic 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Channels: 96
- Groups: A and B
- Oscillator type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
- Audio output level: -60 dBV
- Headphone output level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice delay: 12 ms
- Reference deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur suppression: -60 dB
- Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.5 x 30.0 mm
- TX10 Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone (Receiver not included)
- UHF Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles