The Zoom H2n Handy Recorder
Five microphones, four ways of recording
Zoom's H2n Handy Recorder is the only portable device to come with five built-in microphones and four different recording modes: X/Y, Mid-Side, 2-channel surround and 4-channel surround. The H2n can handle just about anything from live concert and rehearsal recording to location videography. It's also a great choice for generating lasting audio documents of important events like lectures, meetings, weddings, and parties.
- Five built-in microphones and four recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, X/Y stereo, and both 2-channel and 4-channel surround
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz WAV audio as well as a variety of MP3 formats
- Analog-type mic gain knob
- Onboard effects, including compression/limiting and low-cut filtering, plus chromatic tuner and metronome
- Auto Gain, Auto-record, and Pre-record features, plus Data Recovery function
- Requires just two AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery, with up to 20 hours of battery life.
Spatial Audio for VR
The Zoom H2n is the only handheld recorder perfect for the creation of 360-degree “Spatial Audio” VR audio files native to the Google JUMP Virtual Reality Platform and fully compatible with YouTube.
Flexible inputs and outputs
The H2n offers a variety of inputs and outputs for flexibility in recording.
There's a Line In jack that can accept two channels of mic- and/or line-level signals (including microphones requiring plug-in power), as well as a stereo line out / headphone jack with a dedicated volume control. There's even a built-in speaker for fast monitoring without the need to make any connections.
In addition, the H2n's USB port allows recorded files to be imported into computer editing software such as the supplied WaveLab LE. You can even use the H2n as a 2-in/2-out audio interface or as a USB microphone.