This dual-handheld wireless microphone system is perfect for weddings, community services, interview, conferences, Q&A sessions, and any other situation where multiple speakers need to pass around microphones without cables getting in the way.
The Movo WMIC80 is a wireless microphone system that operates on the UHF frequency range from 584MHz - 607.4MHz. It provides a significant improvement to the audio quality compared to the built-in microphones included with a DSLR or video camera.
- Kit Includes: 2 Wireless Handheld Microphones with Integrated Transmitters, 1 Wireless Receiver with Removable Camera Shoe Mount, 1 Stereo 3.5mm Output Cable, 1 XLR Output Cable
- UHF Frequency Range: 568 MHz-599MHz; 2 Groups of 48 Selectable Channels (96 Unique Frequency Selections)
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Adds HQ Audio to your DSLR/Camcorder Video; Ideal for ENG, EFP, Weddings, Performances & More
- 1 Year Movo Warranty with Fast & Friendly Support Based in the U.S.A.
Movo is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
Movo is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery