The Movo 48-Channel UHF Lavalier Microphone System delivers the latest in professional-quality audio capture at an unbelievable price.
Engineered to be exceptionally reliable, and with professional features such as headphone monitoring, line input, and frequency agility, the system is ideal for EFP (electronic field production), film work, performances and other audio or video applications. Operating in the UHF 500 MHz bandwidth, this system meets current and known future FCC regulations.
The system includes a transmitter with belt clip, receiver with camera mount, mic clip & windscreen, and XLR & 3.5mm cables.
Compatible with Canon EOS 1D-X MK I&II, 5D MK I, II, III, 5DS R, 6D, 7D MK I+II, 60D, 70D, Digital Rebel T6S, T6i, T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i DSLR cameras
MOVO 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Frequency response: 60Hz-15 KHz+/-3 dB
- Audio input connector: 3.5mm mini jack
- Audio input level: 600 mV-2000 mV
- Power supply: Two AA batteries (up to 8 hours of run-time)
- Transmitter/Receiver Dimensions (each): 4.2" x 2.6" x 1.1" (10.6 x 6.7 x 2.9 cm)
- Weight (each): 95g (3.4 oz) without batteries
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
- Distortion: 0.8% (-60 dBV, 1 KHz input)
- Audio output level: 120 mV
- Audio output connectors: 3.5mm and XLR
Lavalier Mic Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 35Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Signal / Noise?74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz
- Connector: 3.5mm locking mini plug
- Length: 1.2m (4')
- Canon EOS 1D-X MK I&II, 5D MK I, II, III, 5DS R, 6D, 7D MK I+II, 60D, 70D
- Digital Rebel T6S, T6i, T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i DSLR cameras
Included in the box:
- Transmitter with belt clip
- Receiver with camera mount
- Mic clip
- XLR and 3.5mm cables