The Movo VXR700 is a professional grade cardioid shotgun microphone for DSLR cameras and camcorders. It uses a premium microphone capsule to capture clear and precise audio and signicatnly increase the audio quality of your videos. A built in shock mount, low-cut filter, and optional microphone boost give you maximum control over the sound captured. Powered by a single AA battery for up to 100 hours of use. Includes two windscreens: Standard Foam/Pop Windscreen that reduces wind noise up by to 8dB and Outdoor "Deadcat" reduces wind noise up to 40dB with minimal high-frequency loss. Also includes carrying pouch.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Acoustic Principle: Line plug gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Power Supply: 1.5V battery
- PAD Switch: 0dB, +10dB
- Plug: 3.5mm jack plug
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.7 x 3.5 x 1.8 in. (171 x 88 x 35mm)
- Net Weight: 3.35 oz. (95g)
- Operating temperature: 14 deg F to 131 deg F
- Storage temperature: -4 deg F to 167 deg f
Orders are processed and shipped from our office in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery