The Movo VXR500 is a full featured stereo microphone for recording studio quality audio directly to your DSLR or camcorder. The VXR500 is one of the more professional full-featured models we offer
The VXR500 features a rugged zinc alloy construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
Features a 40Hz to 20kHz response and selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. Easily mounts onto any accessory shoe or ¼” thread. Also features a shockmount for suppressing handling and vibration noise. Powered with a 9V battery (not included). A standard windscreen and outdoor wind muff and soft carrying pouch are included.
MOVO 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz with Selectable high-pass filter @ 80Hz 12 dB/octave
- Output Impedence: 20
- Sensitivity: -38dB +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 115dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dH SPL
- Power Requirements: 9V Battery
- Weight: 470g
Included in the box:
- Wind muff
- Carrying pouch