A super cardioid mic, the VXR300 Professional Condenser X/Y DSLR Stereo Microphone from Movo delivers broadcast-quality DSLR stereo microphone in a compact and lightweight design.
The Movo VXR300 allows for clear dialog capture without compromising your compact setup or getting in the way of your shot.
The VXR300 has a compact and design with a rugged ABS construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
- Features a 40Hz to 20kHz response and selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
- Easily mounts onto any accessory shoe or ¼" thread.
- Also features a shock mount for suppressing handling and vibration noise.
- Powered with a 2 AAA batteries.
- A standard windscreen and outdoor wind muff are included.
Type: Stereo Condenser
Channels: Dual-channel X/Y configuration
Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
Freq Response: 40Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -33dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB or more
Output Impedance: -10dB, 0dB
Power: 2 "AAA" batteries
Connector: mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
Dimensions: 151 x 65 x 73mm
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone
- Broadcast sound quality
- Two step high-pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Integrated shock mount
- Includes outdoor wind muff
- All Parts Covered by a 1 Year Warranty with support based in the U.S.A.