The Sevenoak SK-CM300 is a shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders. Its super-cardioid accurately captures ambiance while exhibiting excellent off-axis rejection and signal-to-noise ratio. In addition to the microphone's native 35Hz-20kHz response, a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The integrated shock mount conveniently mounts the SK-CM300 onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise. The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices. It can operate for up to 100 hours on 9V lithium or alkaline battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements.
Sevenoak 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Shock Mount and Foam Windshield
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- 3-Position Level Control
- 1/4" Threaded Mount
- 3.5mm Output Plug
- Uses 9V Lithium or Alkaline Battery
- Durable All Metal Construction
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz Selectable HPF @ 80Hz / 12dB / octave
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB
- Maximum Input Sound Lever: 134dB
- Power Supply: (V Laminated Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: 100 hours approximately
- PAD Switch: -10dB, 0dB, +10dB
- Output Connection: 3.5mm mini jack
- Dimension (L*H*D): 210*71*30mm
- Net Weight: 250g