The MOVO LC200-N1 is a 3-in-1 shutter trigger - combining a lightning trigger, IR motion sensor, and sound sensitive trigger into one unit. When the lightning trigger detects a flash or burst of light (such as from lightning or fireworks), it activates the shutter within 0.1 milliseconds - ensuring the perfect shot every time. The unit's motion trigger mode uses a Passive Infrared (PRI) sensor. It detects the movement of infrared (IR) heat sources, such as humans or animals, from more than 16 feet (5 meters) away - or smaller wildlife at closer range. When the sensor detects IR motion within its field of it will trigger your shutter. The sound trigger works off the device's internal mic. Once the unit detects any sound above -38dB - such as clapping hands, snapping fingers, or human or animal chatter - it triggers the shutter. Perfect for capturing moments such as a balloon popping, or glass shattering.
This product works on all Nikon DSLR's with a 10-pin type remote port (Nikon remote model MC-30) including the Nikon D200, D300, D300S, D500, D700, D800E, D800, D810A, D810, D3, D2, D1, D3S, D4, D4S, D5
MOVO 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Lightning Response Time: 0.1ms
- Motion Detection Range: Maximum 16.4 feet (5m)
- Motion Detection Area: Horizontal 94°, Vertical 82° (64 Zones)
- IR Temperature Motion Detection: +39° Fahrenheit (4°C)
- Sound Detection Volume: Above -38dB
- Sound Detection Range: INDOOR: 11.5 feet (3.5m); OUTDOOR: 6.5 feet (2m)
- Power Source: 2 "AAA" Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.3" (10.5 x 6.1 x 3.3cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (53.7g)
- Nikon DSLR's with a 10-pin type remote port (Nikon remote model MC-30) including the Nikon D200, D300, D300S, D500, D700, D800E, D800, D810A, D810, D3, D2, D1, D3S, D4, D4S, D5