Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens, by extending and shading the end of the lens. A dedicated lens hood is designed to perfectly match the specific focal length of the lenses it was designed for. Moreover, this hood features a non-glare matte finish on the interior surface, to further prevent or limit lens flare. And since the end of the lens is extended, you get the added benefit of protection from accidental impact. The bayonet mount is designed to also work in the reversed position, allowing the hood to be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution.
BONUS 2X spirit level which mounts to your cameras hot-shoe AND microfiber lens/camera cleaning cloth included
- Custom tailored to mount directly onto your camera lens (bayonet mount)
- Designed to accommodate the exact angle of view of your lenses
- Prevents glare and lens flare by blocking out stray light
- Additional protection for your lens from impact damage and the elements
- Includes a Bonus 2X spirit level which mounts to your cameras hot-shoe and a microfiber lens/camera cleaning cloth
Orders are processed and shipped from our office in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery