Movo Photo VXR100 Professional 11" Supercardioid Condensor Shotgun Video Microphone Kit
A complete professional solution for recording broadcast quality audio directly to your DSLR/camcorder or audio recorder. the capsule features a highly directional, cardioid polar pattern yielding great attenuation at the sides of the microphone, maximizing pickup at the front. The result is a focused pickup in highly ambient environments. A wide 25-20,000Hz frequency response provides detailed, accurate signal reproduction.
Acoustic Principle: Line plug gradient
Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz
Sensitivity: -33dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB or more
Output Impedance: 300 Ohm+ (Phantom), 600Ohm+ (Battery)
Power: 1.5V Battery or 48V Phantom
Plug: 3-pin XLR
Weight: 3.9oz (110g)
Saramonic SR-AX101 Dual XLR Audio Mixer
The Saramonic SR-AX101 allows you to connect a wide variety of professional audio devices including balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, preamplifiers and more to any DSLR camera or compact camcorder that feature a 3.5mm aux mini-jack input. The SR-AX101 features a passive circuit making it virtually noise free and does not require batteries.
Inputs: Two balanced XLR and one 3.5mm aux mini-jack
Output: Stereo 3.5mm aux mini-jack
Mic Input Level: -35dBu
Line Input Level: -10 to +4 dBu
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 1.5dB)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.7x8x5.2cm
Weight: 191g (6.7 oz)
Warranty: 1 Year
- A mobile studio at a great price - this kit combines everything you need to capture pro audio outside the studio
- Movo VXR100 Supercardioid Condensor Shotgun Video Microphone Kit Features 11" Capsule, Supercardioid Polar Pattern, Two-step High Pass Filter, 48V Phantom or AA Battery Power Options, Aluminum Handgrip, Foam & Furry Windscreens, Camera Shockmount, Bo
- Saramonic SR-AX101 2-Channel Audio Mixer Features Two balanced XLR and one 3.5mm aux mini-jack input, Stereo 3.5mm aux mini-jack output, Dual control knobs; Mono/Stereo switch; Line/Mic & Dual Ground Switches, Passive Circuit
- Designed for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders with a 3.5mm Mic Input
- All Parts Covered Under 1 Year Warranty with USA-Based Support
Movo is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
Movo is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery