A super cardioid mic, the VXR300 Professional Condenser X/Y DSLR Stereo Microphone from Movo delivers broadcast-quality DSLR stereo microphone in a compact and lightweight design.
The Movo VXR300 allows for clear dialog capture without compromising your compact setup or getting in the way of your shot.
The VXR300 has a compact and design with a rugged ABS construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders.
- Features a 40Hz to 20kHz response and selectable high pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
- Easily mounts onto any accessory shoe or ¼" thread.
- Also features a shock mount for suppressing handling and vibration noise.
- Powered with a 2 AAA batteries.
- A standard windscreen and outdoor wind muff are included.
Type: Stereo Condenser
Channels: Dual-channel X/Y configuration
Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
Freq Response: 40Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -33dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB or more
Output Impedance: -10dB, 0dB
Power: 2 "AAA" batteries
Connector: mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
Dimensions: 151 x 65 x 73mm
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone
- Broadcast sound quality
- Two step high-pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Integrated shock mount
- Includes outdoor wind muff
- All Parts Covered by a 1 Year Warranty with support based in the U.S.A.
MOVO is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
MOVO is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery