The Marrex GPS-N1-V2 is designed to add geotagging data to any shot you take with your Nikon camera. By geotagging your images with latitude, longitude, altitude and time information you'll always know exactly where and when all your photos were taken. Gain additional flexibility and functionality through the built-in wireless remote trigger. Incorporated into the GPS geotagging unit itself - the wireless remote trigger allows the camera shutter to be tripped from up to 30 feet away. Accessory cable and remote are included with the GPS unit. The GPS-N1 is compatible only with select Nikon cameras.
Marrex 1 year Warranty: This product is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our friendly and responsive USA-based customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Channels: 66 Capturing and 22 Tracking
- Tracking Sensitivity: -163dBm
- Positioning Accuracy: 3m CEP50 without SA; 2.5m SBAS
- Data Format: NMEA-0183
- 3-Axis Electronic Compass: Azimuth Range 0-359°
- Battery: 900mAh Rechargeable Li-ion
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.7" x 1.3" (61mm x 45mm x 33mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Included in the box:
- Main GPS Unit with Shoe Mount
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Battery
- Neck Strap Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- GPS to Camera Data Cable(s)
- User Manual
- 3-Axis Electronic Compass with Azimuth Range 0-359°
- LCD displays latitude, longitude, altitude and UTC time and geo-tags image as EXIF data
- Compatible with the D3200, D3300, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7200, D750, D810, D610, D600, D500, DF, D5, D4, D4S, & P7800
- 1 Year Warranty with U.S.A. Support
MOVO is happy to offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days) on all orders in the continental United States, as well as APO/FPO. Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in California, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
International Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders placed on www.movophoto.com ship from the U.S.A. We ship via US Postal Service, or International UPS, depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise.
MOVO is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
-Items with obvious signs of use
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery